SWIX TS8B BLACK TOP SPEED GLIDEWAX
- TS8 - Top Speed 8 red. Great dirt resistance!
- The TSB series are gliders for competition that works extremely well on dirty snow and when dry friction conditions
- TS8B is made harder than the std TS8.
- The adjusted hardness makes the wax more durable and absorbs less dirt.
- The solid lubricant additive reduces the friction in contaminated snow.
- Excellent results in artificial snow as well as natural transformed older snow, especially noticeable when used alone.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- It's important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- TS8B can be used as race wax alone but is often used as a base for top coats.
- Recommended iron temp: 150°C (302°F).
- 40G / 1.4oz.
- Replaces HF8BWX
Related Product: Plexi Scraper