SWIX TS7B BLACK TOP SPEED GLIDEWAX
- TS7B - Top Speed 7 Black. A great racing wax for typical winter conditions
- The TSB series are gliders for competition that works extremely well on dirty snow and when dry friction conditions.
- TS7B is a versatile wax suited for normal winter conditions below the freezing point.
- Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result.
- The solid lubricant additive reduces the friction in cold conditions and in contaminated snow.
- It’s a very popular wax both in alpine and cross country and has shown good properties on artificial snow in addition to natural, transformed older snow.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- It's important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- TS7B can be used as race wax alone but is often used as base for top coats.
Recommended iron temp: 150°C (302°F).
- Replaces HF7BWX
Related Product: Plexi Scraper