SWIX TS6B BLACK TOP SPEED GLIDEWAX
- TS6B - Top Speed 6 Black. An undisputed favorite in cold conditions!
- The TSB series are gliders for competition that works extremely well on dirty snow and when dry friction conditions.
- The TS6B is the second hardest wax in the TSB line, and is a great choice in typical winter conditions, both for alpine and cross country.
- It has great durability and properties when the snow is dirty. This is achieved thanks to the black solid lubricant additive that also reduces friction when very cold snow.
- Despite being a wax for cold conditions, the melting point makes it easier to apply than many competitors in this area, without sacrificing the great glide properties.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Scraping after appr. one minute.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- TS6B can be used as a race wax alone or as a base for top coats.
- Recommended iron temp.: 155°C (311°F).
- Replaces HF6BWX
Related Product: Plexi Scraper