SWIX TS10B BLACK TOP SPEED GLIDEWAX
- TS10B - Top Speed 10 black. Great dirt resistance!
- TS10B is made harder than the std. TS10, as the adjusted hardness makes the wax more durable and absorbs less dirt.
- The solid lubricant additive reduces the friction in contaminated snow.
- Excellent results in artificial snow as well as natural transformed older snow, especially noticeable when used alone.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- TS10B can be used as race wax alone, but is often used as a base for top coats.
- Recommended iron temp: 165°C (329°F).
- 40G / 1.4oz.
- Replaces HF10BWX
Related Product: Plexi Scraper